Move in date 7.16.2020 – Located in one of the best Neighborhoods in San Francisco. Pacific Heights.
Ready to show now with 24 hour notice.
Please read and agree to ad terms and conditions including total move in cost paid by the renter.
All renters must complete the private online showing process to view our rentals.
Please click here to schedule a private showing:
Please wear a mask and use social distancing.
Click here to learn more about Pacific Heights:
Very large Pacific Heights Apartment. The floor plan consists of a very large living room with lots of natural light and an area for a dining area or office. Beautifully carpeted throughout the apartment except for the kitchen.
– Gorgeous courtyard.
– New kitchen floors.
– This is the top unit.
– Built-In Breakfast Nook.
– Beautiful Kitchen Appliances.
– Large bedroom can fit a king-size bed.
– Shared washer and dryer in the building.
– Large bathroom with a separate shower and tub.
– The kitchen has a built-in table for office work or informal dining.- Lots of closets.
– Muni Transporation is right in the corner of the street.
– You can walk to the famous Lafayette Park which is literally 3 minutes’ walking.
– You can walk to the famous Filmore Street with shops, restaurants, coffee places and much more and all within walking distance. Whole Foods is nearby.
– 1 year minimum lease
– Sorry no pets
– You pay gas, electric, cable, and wifi
– Parking available: 1 Garage space for an extra $200 a month.
MOVE IN COSTS
1. First Month’s Rent
2. One Month Security Deposit
3. Broker fee equal to 50% of the first month’s rent (paid by renter or company)
TOTAL Move-In Costs: $8,750.00
Thank you and welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Mark Anthony Venegas
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Salesperson CA BRE# 01858283
Broker CA BRE# 01866771
Landlord Leasing, Full Real Estate Services
for Buyers, Sellers, Rental Investment Buyers
and Multi-Unit Buildings For Sale in San Francisco
Masters in Human Resources Management
1560 Van Ness Ave Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94109
“Live Your Best Life In San Francisco”